12.3" Denali Cluster upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAgency

Reaction score
Given that most of the 2022's will have the fully digital instrument cluster, any thoughts on the ability to swap out the 2021 cluster? The Denali specific dash seems a little more complex, but I'm sure it snaps together like all the rest of them.

I know a lot of the T1 Silverado owners in lower trims were swapping out theirs for a few years ago and it was almost plug and play.

Samson518

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely interested in learning more once the digital is out and available. I’m guessing with supply constraints, it may be a while.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would guess you will have huge software issues.

The Digital Dash in the 22's seems to need the Google integration. Why do I say this? Because there are certain features of the dash that will not work if the vehicle is not started...and some that will. I get a message saying something like (I can't recall exact wording) "Start Vehicle to Initialize App" when sitting in the car in accessory mode and changing the display to any of the info screens that are more about engine/drivetrain function. Seems like the dash is just another display to the integrated android infotainment system.

Not sure, possible to ask, who knows...but my bets are that certain things have to be adjusted in the various modules containing software...the 22 and beyond seem to run a different software platform than the 21's. But, I could be wrong too...is expensive experiment to run, unless you have a buddy who will let you disassemble a 22 to borrow a digital instrument cluster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24