11' Denali Telescoping Steering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bucky1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 11' Denali XL. It has the electric vertical steering wheel adjustment, but not telescoping. Is this common? I sure would like the telescoping since I am tall and when my seat is back far enough to be comfortable, my arms are way out there.
I almost wondered if the po may have had a switch failure and replaced with a single direction. But if not, I wonder if I could retrofit it.
Input needed!

Reaction score
The two Denalis I've had (2011, 2012) didn't have telescoping wheel, only power tilt and power pedals

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 11' Denali XL. It has the electric vertical steering wheel adjustment, but not telescoping. Is this common? I sure would like the telescoping since I am tall and when my seat is back far enough to be comfortable, my arms are way out there.
I almost wondered if the po may have had a switch failure and replaced with a single direction. But if not, I wonder if I could retrofit it.
Input needed!

Play with the pedals and seat to get your arms closer.

OP
OP
B

Bucky1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pedals are all the way forward. I have the seat forward more than I like, but it is doable. Just wondered since the switch looks like the one for telescoping, only without two arrows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518