#1 reason for viper 2way alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear they didn't take it. Damn thugs, I hope they get a cap popped in that ass soon and if they don't live to see another day....oh well. Does your viper have a kill switch? I'm just wondering if the kill switch works.

I have a co-worker with an 02 black hoe that had 22's that someone tried to steal last year in our parking lot. Someone must have walked up on them because when he got there it was apparent that his door handle had been tampered with. 5-6 months later he was leaving for the day and noticed his hoe was gone. Found it the next day sitting on bricks. Took him 5 months but he got some new 22's after getting an Autopage alarm with a kill switch. I will be getting wheels next spring after I get an after market alarm.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Glad they didn't get away with your truck man..
I definately need to get a alarm soon.. hate them thieves.

M.M. 700

Reaction score
I would call the Cops and have them get the parking lot Video from Home Depot.

So the cops can be on look out for those guys...probably not the first or last time they will do it.

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the viper 5901 2way in the Kon and viper lc3 2way in my civic love both of them the display makes it so much nicer

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine after some one took out the back window trying to get in. Let me tell you those back hatch windows with factory smoked glass and defroster are not cheap.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
that sucks about your truck

in 3 weeeks i had my pick up broke into 6 times, i was fortuanate to have my stuff replaced very quickly and just as quick it was stolen, i had a paging alarm all it let me know wAS that i was out another 250 for my deductable, i even got a not so legal taser alarm system and man did it work the last time they broke in and stole everything when i jumped in the truck i was shocked till my arm went numb lol, when police finally caught them it turned out that the store i was getting my stuff from had a guy running a crew so everytime i got new stuff he knew and had his guy go get it

now i just listen to am sports talk radio on my stock radio, no one wants it, lol

Last edited:

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I live in the central valley. PM me the description of the car. When I see it, I'll let you know. Hate those thieves...they stole my tomtom and broke my driver side glass. That's before I got my Autopage CS700.

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Awesome save.

A number of years ago I worked with an engineer at Gould Fiber Optic that restored MGBs and Spitfires. Amongst other things he built his own computer controlled fuel injection system for these cars. Anyway, his security system in one of his MGBs contained a military grade CS gas canister in the ventilation system. If someone drove the vehicle without disabling the security system first, it would do the following:

1. Lock the doors
2. Roll up the windows
3. Kill the engine
4. Vent the CS gas canister into the cabin

No need for a loud siren. He all but begged people to steal it just to see what would happen. It was a beautiful Primrose Yellow (a Jaguar color I think) with a lot of chrome.

-B

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
^ with my luck I would be afraid of having that system malfunction and get me with the cs gas.
I have heard about electrified door handles, I would be willing to give that a shot though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076