09 yukon fuel pump fuse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BKB73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I look at a 2010 fusebox, it looks like the fuse for the fuel system control module is in position 21, to the right of the fuel pump fuse. Not sure if yours is the same. Have you checked that one? Also, it would be good to probe both sides of the fuses to verify voltage through them.

Do you know if you have fuel pressure?

View attachment 237376
Finally got time to get back to the truck. You got it! The fuse for the fpcm was blown. Replaced it and fired right up. Unsure what would cause both of those fuses to blow, so not sure yet if it will be a recurring problem. Thanks for your help!! I like this forum and will contribute when I can!

OP
OP
B

BKB73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You said "cranks but no fire". Are you saying no spark or you did not check that? You need to check for spark and get a fuel pressure reading.
Ended up being a separate fuse for the fpcm. So both the fp and fpcm fuses were blown. Running for now, well see if it happens again...thanks for the input!!
You said "cranks but no fire". Are you saying no spark or you did not check that? You need to check for spark and get a fuel pressure reading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick