09 Tahoe 3rd Row Seat Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

winmag45

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cleaned out my storage unit today and found my 3rd row seats.Never used and I hate to toss them,just wondering what I would ask for them if I did try to sell them.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned out my storage unit today and found my 3rd row seats.Never used and I hate to toss them,just wondering what I would ask for them if I did try to sell them.

Look up CL and Offer Up and such, crooks are always fencing them on those sites and will give you an idea of the going rate in your area. $200-$350 'round here.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the third row seats from my Suburban. It originally came with the Escalade 2-seater third row, and I wanted the 3-seater bench. Couldn't bring myself to chuck the originals, and if I sold to someone not local, shipping was going to be a PITA. Stuck them in the basement and forgot about them. That was 2013.

Moved last year, and came across them. Put 'em up for sale on FB marketplace. Sold for $300 within a matter of days, to someone local.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depending on the condition.. and how they were stored

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those bums exploit a weakness in our trucks, pop the rear window, climb in and steal the rear seats. Sell them in the town next door the next day. Happens all the time.
they fixed that on the hybrids No lift up glass it's sealed... you can permanently seal yours using glass adhesive.

Chester King

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ijust bought a used2011 and the sales guy said those seats were worth $700. I looked on ebay and see them for 500-600$

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i paid about 150 for mine, Got em from a guy on Craigslist. Im pretty sure they were stolen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcraddick11

Latest posts