08 Lifted Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nfarthing03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heres a couple pics of the 08 Tahoe LTZ i built for a guy. 4" Rancho, 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country MT on 22x12 Rockstars.

Attachments

• small tahoe.jpg
    small tahoe.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 328
  • small tahoe rear.jpg
    small tahoe rear.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 287

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like some fender flares for my 07 Burban. Where can I get those? I have the same lift and need some aggressive fender flares

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good work but IMO those wheels stick out to far. Was the increase in track width due to the lift (just for the fronts) or are they all wheel spacers?

OP
OP
N

nfarthing03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i think i ordered the flares from summit racing. they are bushwacker pocket style flares. the track width is due to the lift, and it looks alot larger due to the width of the wheels and offset of them. i had to do some inner fender trimming to get them to fit when it turned lock to lock, but overall it turned out good. i had to get the autoride shock relocation kit from Rancho, to go with the lift. truck rides just as good, if not better then stock. and he drives back and forth about 200 miles to school one way. thanks for the comments.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work! The look is not my thing at all but I can appreciate the work involved. :waytogo:

It is a Z71 not an LTZ, so no AutoRide.

Has LTZ badges on it and LTZ grill so did the owner try creating an LTZ clone??

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
No its an LTZ or at least one of the LT series trucks. You can tell those are aftermarket flares and even though easily replaceable the front bumper set up is for the LT series trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts