'07 Yukon XL Lift-gate Window Hatch Switch Part Number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the part number is for the Lift-gate Window Hatch Switch?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the part number is for the Lift-gate Window Hatch Switch?
You talking about the push button above the license plate? AC DELCO D1994E

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the one I bought:
It's a Dorman I believe from that seller, works perfect. I don't use it often, in fact I had no idea what the hole in my liftgate was for(the old button cap was broken off)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GY3FS3Z/

Yeah the rubber cap eventually falls off then the inner parts start to weather and fall out. When I first bought the truck I didn't even know that button was supposed to be there lol. I am thinking about maybe running a small bead of clear silicone adhesive around the rubber cap where it meets the body to help it:

a)Hold the cap on better
b)Seal the weather and dirt out
c)Help hold the switch still and keep it from vibrating around in the hole, it kind of fits loose in there.:confused:

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the one I bought:
It's a Dorman I believe from that seller, works perfect. I don't use it often, in fact I had no idea what the hole in my liftgate was for(the old button cap was broken off)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GY3FS3Z/

Yup, that is what hapened to mine, button cap fell off. Ended up buying an AC Delco one for $14. waiting for t to get here!