07 SSV Tahoe Overland Build thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: not much but I had the front aligned at a local off road & fab shop.... they did an excellent job.... even though I thought it drove pretty good after installing the lift the alignment machine showed otherwise .... it tracks straight and steers nice now..... The Nitto Ridge Grappler tires are great , little to no road noise and along with the RC suspension the ride is nicer than stock.... As expected I still need to mod the rear of the front fenders more... I am contemplating the rough country behind the bumper hidden winch mount plate Which is designed for the Silverado 1500 .... should work since I have cut the skirt off and then I can run the light weight pre runner bumper. Looking at cargo racks for the roof, I picked up a stock Tahoe roof rack but I just found a used gobi cargo rack that look like it bolts directly to the roof.... didn't buy it yet but considering...View attachment 383391
looks great! I dig the aluminum wheels.
If you're interested, I can make you a SVV specific rack (without the antena notch) and walk you through the process of adding nut inserts into the roof since they didn't come with them fom the factory.
Baseline Overland Tahoe Roof Rack Roam Cargo Boxes 15.jpg2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe Winch Bumper and Baseline Overland Roof Rack (1).jpg
2007-2014 Chevy Taho Roof Rack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts