'07 GMC Yukon XL Denali AIrbag Erroe Code - B0084-39

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue on my '07. Replaced successfully with one of these: http://a.co/dftXg11

Yup, that has the part number that was on the driver side sensor. So looks like the driver side has been replaced already.

I ended up paying $5.61 more for the Dorman replacement.

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy fix. Hardest part was getting the code to figure out what to replace.

Exactly, I had to get a new scanner that included the Airbag, not sure why this is only related to Airbag, as it actually a "CRASH" sensor.

Waiting on the new sensor to be delivered!

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Dorman sensor earlier today, out it in, works fine. Side note, it has the A0031 part number on it?

bulldogg9279

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good idea, did that on my wife's Avalanche which she had a wiring issue all the way back to the control module under the driver's seat!
What was the wiring issue on the wife's Avalanche? I think i have a similar problem on a Tahoe.

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the wiring issue on the wife's Avalanche? I think i have a similar problem on a Tahoe.
The wiring going into the Control Module under the driver's seat is whacky. When I put the seat all the way back a message shows up about the Airbags, when I move it forward a little, the message goes away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645