07 denalli won't start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jjrho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
still not working

well, the car was on charger over night....won't start on sat morning so , couldn't use it this weekend....

i'm gonna have to bring it to local /redlands dealer and see if there's anything else going on....probably will put a new battery in it...and if they don't find anytthing to fix.... gonna trade it in for a 2010 sequoia.... sure gonna miss the exhuast sound and room... there is nothing to truly replace the sub/yukon in the market....

will repost as to what they find...

james R

OP
OP
J

jjrho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
denali starting issue

well,i left the car outside for a week and came back this sat...
put the key in and it hesitated a bit then started.... used it thru out today and it would kinna hesitate but start....now i'm really perplexed....

last week, after the reprogramming, it wouldn't start the next day....

the only thing is, it would say to check the rear tire pressure everytime i start the car...there is no reading then it would register 39 and 41 #s when it recycles.... which didn't happen ever before the reprorgramming....

so i can't be the battery.... it's probably charging...the batt voltage is >14 and occ dips to 13 V or less for some reason....

OH, the other thing is, the A/C keeps turning ON , even though i turn the A/C OFF always when i turn the car off.... old habit from before, but i believe in not having any extra load, when i start the car so, i always turn it OFF and now, it seems to be ON when i start the car.... ?!?!?

gonna drive it around this week with a cable and a batt back in the truck....

james R

Harry Seaward

Reaction score
Check under the hood, right up front on the left hand side. You should have a little white tag marked with "07033" That's the recall number for the BCM battery rundown problem. IMO, they shouldn't have charged you. I had it done to mine, and it solved the problem......sort of.

Months later after the reflash, I started to experience random washer and wiper operation. Once again, they reflashed the BCM, and that cured the problem. Don't know what that was all about, but the firmware seemed to have been "contaminated" after the first reflash. IMO, what you're seeing on start isn't normal.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang been awhile since i read this thread Nnaboy you right i have to checc my dealer and get the whole system checc'd. but i have bout 4 more weeks b4 i get my registration bacc so can't do nuffn til then i also noticed that when igo to the garage and start my trucc sumtimes my checc engine light is on and sumtimes it's not. and i kno when it comes on becuz i'm not able to auto start the trucc any input?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24