07-14 Rear A/C radio trim pieces - FREE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 pieces, exactly what you see in the picture. Been sitting in my garage for a little while so I figured I'd let them go to a good home for a TYF member. Was going to get these hydrodipped and offer them to TYF members, but my dip guy moved and isn't really worth it to me, even though I already paid for these.

Just pay $15 for shipping and the box. Will be shipped via USPS as slow and as cheap as possible for you to get the best deal (unless you want to pay more). Will be packaged well and have tracking info.

First to respond here AND to PM with their PayPal address will have first dibs. I'll respond and you'll need to pay via family and friends so I get the ENTIRE $20, or you'll need to add 3% to your total, so I get the ENTIRE $20. Not trying to make any money on this at all, I just want to make sure I'm not paying to give this away....

Any questions, please ask.

uXzJjh0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne