06 Yukon dropped spindles, shocks, 5305, adjustable Panhard bar, shocks...what's next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have air bags to install in the rear coils but haven't gotten to it yet. I have 305/40/24 tires that I'd like to go shorter and maybe a little more narrow. I have a Trailblazer SS and would like to do what I can with either swap bars and upgraded bushings to sharpen the handling as much as possible (for a fullsize SUV....but it is lowered 5" so it should help)to be like a fullsize Trailblazer SS. I have an iron 6.0 that I'm putting LS2 internals in, likely a BTR Stage 3 truck or Stage 2 or 3 LS2 cam, 243 heads, Fast 102 truck intake and 102 TB. 1 3/4" primary headers with 3" primaries running to a dual 3" Y to a 3.5" outlet to the 3.5" exhaust out the back. Yank SS3600 and 4.11 gears. My goal is some high 13s mid to low 14s and a well sorted great handling suspension. With my lowering kit I got some small energy suspension bumpstops and a larger yellow cushion that resembled the bump stop in the front by the lower control arms. Do the light tan/yellow go where the stock bumpstops go in the front and where are the red energy suspension bumpstops supposed to go? The light yellow/tan ressemble the stock bumpstops, the smaller red bumpstops I can't figure out where they go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons