06 Silverado - Bracket That Adjusts Headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On our drive to Mexico my Dad’s headlights started bouncing. When we got there I saw the white plastic piece with the adjusting screws was broken. What’s it called? He’s in CA and I’m in VA so I’m going off memory.... bad way to go. I tried various names and sites but none looked like it. Maybe it’s part of the assembly?

thanks

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suspect that it is part of the assembly. You may be able to purchase a replacement part at a GM dealer, but you will pay a high price for the piece of plastic. My recommendation is that you go to a salvage yard, where you should be able to pick one up at a cheap price. You may also find that the same piece of plastic was used across several models and over a few model years.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On our drive to Mexico my Dad’s headlights started bouncing. When we got there I saw the white plastic piece with the adjusting screws was broken. What’s it called? He’s in CA and I’m in VA so I’m going off memory.... bad way to go. I tried various names and sites but none looked like it. Maybe it’s part of the assembly?

thanks
typically it's just called a headlight adjuster, a basic search brings up the specific part number and diagrams/photos to confirm.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr..._nkw=06+silverado+headlight+adjuster&_sacat=0

OP
OP
Big Mama

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup it’s number 4 in this diagram. I don’t think I searched eBay. I didn’t go the boneyard route bc he’s 80 and drives like a maniac perhaps breaking another. Thanks guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st