1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 2wd spindle lift on 33’s.

Discussion in 'Lifted Supension - Z71 & 4x4' started by Wicked Mayhem, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Wicked Mayhem

Wicked Mayhem TYF Newbie

Name:
    Wicked
    yep same one. I have two second gen s series. I don’t post on s10forum anymore, just lurk. But I post on IG more.
    It’s a great setup for me. I wanted something that sat higher cause when it rains much around my work it floods so I needed something that could get through the water.

2. Colby_e32

Colby_e32 Member

Name:
    Colby
    I think you’ve owned enough to answer it honestly.

my 5/5 dropped Tahoe doesn’t ride / handle great As expected.

how is the ride quality, steering and swaying / overall feel of the truck lifted now ? Similar to stock?

3. DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe Full Access Member

Name:
    Brian
    I have always enjoyed your builds Wicked. I remember the days of FSC and GMFS, and you always had super clean rides.

4. Wicked Mayhem

Wicked Mayhem TYF Newbie

Name:
    Wicked
    I did such minimal cranking to the torsion bars and the rear lift spacers didn’t make for a stiffer ride. It rode exactly like stock after it was lifted when I was still running the stock tires and wheels. Super similar with the ridge grapplers. Definitely doesn’t ride rough what so ever. Has basic ac Delco shocks on it. Stock fronts with 3/4 ton Silverado rears. I wouldn’t change a thing on it suspension wise.

thank you!!