05 Denali XL- remove odor coming from center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

itsgoofy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good news. Odor has been identified. It was the center console lid, and the inside of it. I took it all apart, and once I got those screws off wow, it absolutely reeks. I soaked it in hot warm water for an hour and it still smells. I ordered a replacement for $60. It's as if the previous owner soaked that thing in perfume. The odor is already noticeably less just a few hours after removing it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good news. Odor has been identified. It was the center console lid, and the inside of it. I took it all apart, and once I got those screws off wow, it absolutely reeks. I soaked it in hot warm water for an hour and it still smells. I ordered a replacement for $60. It's as if the previous owner soaked that thing in perfume. The odor is already noticeably less just a few hours after removing it.
I wanna know what they were doing in that rig that they needed to saturate so much of the interior in perfume lol. Maybe something nefarious?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino