05-06 Tahoe Custom 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CheatCodeSlim

Reaction score
Over the last few months I've been slowly working on this idea to make a different 3rd brake light.

This is just rhe first (proof of concept). Just know there will be a sequential feature added to this, I'm just searching for the best one.

It wasn't hard to do (to me) at all, just have to be patient. I'll post more info later, but let me know what you think!20220629_123856.jpg20220629_145813.jpg20220629_145834.jpg

Night shots soon!

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great and nice fit!

What price point are you aiming for?

Did you also create the D-pillar vent trim pieces too?

OP
OP
C

CheatCodeSlim

Reaction score
Looks great and nice fit!

What price point are you aiming for?

Did you also create the D-pillar vent trim pieces too?
I appreciate that! I'm thinking 175-200 range (also depending on the shipping). And na those are from the escalades.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate that! I'm thinking 175-200 range (also depending on the shipping). And na those are from the escalades.
That seems reasonable. Did I just give you an idea for your next product? Maybe do a slight redesign on the trim pieces to match the 3rd brake light piece... Clean look like the Esky trim, but maybe add your own flare to the design? People looking for the Esky trim all the time. Might be a market for something a similar, but slightly custom look.

OP
OP
C

CheatCodeSlim

Reaction score
That seems reasonable. Did I just give you an idea for your next product? Maybe do a slight redesign on the trim pieces to match the 3rd brake light piece... Clean look like the Esky trim, but maybe add your own flare to the design? People looking for the Esky trim all the time. Might be a market for something a similar, but slightly custom look.
Yea I've been in contact with someone about doing exactly that. I'd just have to get with alot of owners and see what they'd like to see, how they'd want them to look

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I've been in contact with someone about doing exactly that. I'd just have to get with alot of owners and see what they'd like to see, how they'd want them to look
Maybe add vertical LED strip tied into the brake/turn signals like an Esky. Not as pronounced as new Esky. Flush and low-profile to match the 3rd brake light up top...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts