05-06 Cadillac Escalade Platinum seats retrofit to Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a matter of stripping the entire interior, all seats, console, dash, as well as part of the hvac box on the firewall, and then disconnecting the harness from the underhood fuse box and pulling it through. My plan is to make atleast one working set of seats. I was planning to possibly swap into my Denali, but have decided to return it to stock and sell it
Well I guess I’m not pulling the harness then hahaha. That’s why beyond my skill level….
Bummer to hear you’re gonna see your Denali!

Electrician

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking to do, just take the heat/cooling module out of the seat and somehow power it up with wiring. But I’m also wanting it to be controlled with the factory switch so it functions like the caddy seats do out of the factory. Not sure if that’s attainable or not lol
Ohhh of course it is! I'm a firm believer that anything is possible, it's just a matter of what it takes to achieve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne