04 Z71 Hoe Lowering........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Has anyone lowered a 4WD before? How low can I take the Z71 without having and drive-line issues? I see all these other hoes dropped 2/4 - 3/5 and just wondering if they are 2WDs or what's goin on.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
All the Denali's are AWD and Ty dropped his z71 tahoe and it looks great. It is very possible. I'm not sure what kit he used but if you search for the post "dropped the hoe, shattered the arm" you will find all the info you need!!!

Also PM Max and ask him, he has a slammed denali and knows everything about the suspensions for these trucks!

......If you do it yourself use Jack Stands :Handshake:

OP
OP
ecordell

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Couldn't find the post in the suspension section. For some reason the "search" function isn't working for me, I click it and nothing on the screen changes lol, I can subscribe to threads or anything. Who's MAX?

ALWAYS use jack stands lol, not my first rodeo :party36:

Last edited:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Here is the thread he wanted you to search first of all. Secondly, if you are looking to PM Max (not Maz lol) just click on community in the top left, go to members list, and then M to find his name and PM him.

OP
OP
ecordell

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
What are you talkin about, I spelled it MAX............:nutkick:

and thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member