04 yukon slt for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scryfst

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD.

04 yukon slt, fully loaded, power everything, sunroof, drop down dvd.
One owner, never been in a accident, well maintained, runs and drives great!

This has been one of the best vehicles we've ever owned, which is what prompted the purchase of my 2011 Denali two months ago.

There are only two small issues with her.
1: gear indicator light is out. A quick search shows that it seems to be a common problem and most likely can be fixed by soldering a loose connection. I've been meaning to pull her apart and fix, just haven't had the free time.
2: She threw a knock sensor low voltage code last month (both banks). I replaced both sensors and the harness about a year ago, so it seems I should have used o.e. sensors. This is a very easy repair and I'm happy to replace both sensors with factory parts.

6,000.00 (clear title in hand)

You can view 17 photo's and more information here on auto trader.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...d=69363207&searchRadius=0&listingId=383347226

Dave

Last edited:
OP
OP
scryfst

scryfst

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay. I need to make a change so I get instant notification instead of the weekly crap.

We purchased the truck in San Antonio Texas and I didn't bring her to MD Until July 2011, so she has only seen 3 winters. However, she's never been driven in the snow or when the weather is bad. When they are salting the roads, I always drive one of my 4wd vehicles. She is completely rust free :)

I don't believe the heads are the ones with the casting issues. She had a issue with a porous head at 119,000 miles and I replaced the motor with one from a z71 truck with 79,000 miles on her. I don't recall the symbol for the company that had the casting issue, but we looked at the time to be certain the new motor did not have the same heads.

The truck is not parked at my place right now due to lack of space, but I can look tomorrow and check the casting number on the outside of the heads if needed. I can also add pictures of the frame or any other areas requested.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n