'03 Denali grill guard, push bar, unibar, light bar....anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a grill guard or whatever you want to call it that specifically fits a Denali. Even just a good unibar for mounting lights.

Anyone have one or know where I can get one??

If you've got a Denali and any kind of light bar setup on the front, let me know. I really want something to mount some lights to, but all the local guys act like they've never even heard of a Denali. Combined IQ of the three guys at the shop I went to today was probably sub-100, so the idiot effect isn't helping me out.....

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:53 PM ----------

After digging around, it looks like a Go Rhino 3000 series will fit.

Can anyone confirm this?

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could help you out, never have looked for one for my denali!! Hopefully someone will chime in for you!!

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from autoanything.com (for 02 tahoe) just select model and it brings up what will fit with sub models for various models. Just ran a quick one on a Yukon and 6 or 7 showed up. Hope you find one you like.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Sorry Scott, nobody on this forum knows anything.

Haha...that's not exactly how I meant that. I just figured someone would have one on a Denali already. Guess I'm breaking new ground with this idea. And I know you know lots of stuff....

I got mine from autoanything.com (for 02 tahoe) just select model and it brings up what will fit with sub models for various models. Just ran a quick one on a Yukon and 6 or 7 showed up. Hope you find one you like.

Yeah, I did manage to find one model that should work. I'm going to see if I can find one locally before ordering anything, but thanks for the heads-up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10