2009 Tahoe push bar/bumper guard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcsswix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also, I see lots of bumper options for the trucks, i assume trucks have a slightly different front end vs the tahoe?
Correct the trucks have different front ends. I have a 12k lb warn winch in my chassis unlimited bumper from baseline overland and have used it several times. It has really come in handy and saved my a$$ once when I was by myself. Rough country makes a hidden winch mount plate which some reviews on the website say work on the Tahoe with some minor modifications. That's what I was going to go with and modify it because I didn't like any of the bumpers out there until baseline overland started working with chassis unlimited.

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get em at baseline overland. You won't regret it... they are the best looking/functional high clearance front and rears out there IMO. I use this truck exclusively for off-roading and towing our overland camping trailer or utility trailer and can attest to the durability and functionality. Insta @j.c.s.a for more photos.

View attachment 424335View attachment 424336
Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne