03-06 instrument clusters 7 gauge, trans temp, other Escalade parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior rear pillar corners. The plastic trim between the rear glass and the rear-side quarter glass. Black ones from an Escalade.
Sweet deal man! Those might just work perfectly for Nate! Better private message him right away! He’ll probably scoop them right up! Fortunately I don’t need them as I already have them haha. I do need a set of end caps for the Escalade roof racks. But it doesn’t sound like you can help me with that haha.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet deal man! Those might just work perfectly for Nate! Better private message him right away! He’ll probably scoop them right up! Fortunately I don’t need them as I already have them haha. I do need a set of end caps for the Escalade roof racks. But it doesn’t sound like you can help me with that haha.

I don't have any end caps, but I can keep my eyes peeled for you when I visit a pyp yard.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not too far from you either, so I can tell you when and where I see something. We probably walk some of the same yards. I don't go to the San Berdo yard too often because it's pretty far from Orange County and takes me about an hour to get there, but I have been in the past. I will let you know when I see a roof rack, which I have in the last few months.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not too far from you either, so I can tell you when and where I see something. We probably walk some of the same yards. I don't go to the San Berdo yard too often because it's pretty far from Orange County and takes me about an hour to get there, but I have been in the past. I will let you know when I see a roof rack, which I have in the last few months.
Oh that’s funny I didn’t know you were in California!! :confused:
It’s rare that I see them in the Hesperia or berdoo yards. But last week was a change up in the berdoo yard when I found a suburban with the escalade racks. I never have time to venture into any of the other yards further out. I’d like to start venturing into those ones though when I have time.

ovall116

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have a few 03-06 instrument clusters to sell off. Have an 03-04 Escalade cluster, a Denali cluster, and an HD truck cluster. All of these have 7 gauges, which includes trans temp. They all work, most have 200k mileage on them, but I do have 1 low mileage HD cluster with just over 100k. Price varies from $180 and up depending on which cluster and specifics of it. PM with any questions

View attachment 238105 View attachment 238107 View attachment 238108

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk