02 yukon double din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tagnbag

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for somw direct advice for installing a double din radio in my 02 Yukon. I have found some posts refering to cutting this or that. I am looking for specific mounting brackets that I wil need and anything else hopfully from someone that has had hands on experaince with doing this project. I am getting a avic d3 head. thanks for the help guys

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the 07 yukon and the pioneers will fit perfectly as long as you get an integration device if you want to keep the onstar and chimes in your car. These are not cheap so try to get a bundle deal with your headunit specifying your year yukon.

Im not too sure about the 02 yukon but i think most gms have corporate double din.
The corporate double din is about a inch or two wider than a standard double din so keep in mind that you'll have to also purchase a kit to mount for clean looking dash. visit avic411.com and you'll find people with similar setup as you

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good input but the 02's won't have it, they have 1.5 din.

What I've read is that some people will buy the dash faceplate from a 2003+ model, which fits right in place of the 02 faceplate, and move their AC panel lower to get enough room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy