2011 Tahoe looking for 7-9inch din double din radio/ navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. I’m looking for a navigation radio that is blue Tooth and apple comparable and Double Din. I was at Best Buy and liked the 7inch radio/navigation but it’s small. I think 9inch would be great. Something that is a floating screen and perhaps swivels. However I’m afraid that the shifter on the steering wheel will get in the way of a 9inch screen. Not only depth but the shifter potentially blocking the screen. Does anyone have a recommendation on set screen for floating like a “Tesla screen”? Also what brand do you recommend? I’ve read over prior posts and have done live and on-line research. Can’t find what I’m looking for.

Thank you ahead of time.

Ken

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpeg
    IMG_2956.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2955.jpeg
    IMG_2955.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 7

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure which one you would like aesthetically, but definitely go for one with Carplay/Android Auto vs. one with a built in NAV. Built in NAV requires adding an antenna and they are glitchy. AA with google maps is better than any factory NAV I have used. I added a Pioneer double din to my kids 2007 Accord, and it worked really well plus added a cheap BU cam that had better visibility than my 18 burb. AMZ has them from 2 to 700 depending on your budget...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019