“Mom can we have a new Tahoe- no we have Tahoe at home”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that is a sweet ride. Can’t believe the miles. I thought My 2004 was low at 115K

I’d run a bottle of Royal Purple Max Clean through it considering it probably spent a lot of time sitting

Congrats again, hope you enjoy the hell out of it

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe that there is no wear on the navigations unit buttons. The frame looks brand new. Are you starting to see I’m a little jealous :)

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the picture of your dog. He’s got a shit eating grin like he knows you scored a great ride and he’ll be riding shotgun

I saw that it was selling for almost $20K. I hope you were able to knock a few grand off that price. I know it’s in pristine condition, but $20K is a lot of money for a 15 year old truck. Did you buy it from the original owner or one of the family members?

If it hasn’t been done recently, I’d replace all the fluids, plugs, belts, etc. Because of how clean the frame is, I doubt fuel lines are rusty, but it never hurts to do a visual inspection. Other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing, except for maybe a new HU with Apple Car Play. I’m sure somebody would buy your old one. I’m sure a vehicle like that has all the service records too

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't think he bought that rig for $20k or less. I see where it can sound like he did but I don't see that he did buy it.

This sentence says that to me: "In all seriousness 20 grand seems crazy but think of how many years you’d get out of this thing would almost be a shame to daily it."

When he says "how many years you'd get" does not say "he'd get" or "he will get".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT