Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just brought this home on Saturday. First ever Denali and first ever black vehicle. Current plan is to black out the grille. Thinking leveling kit with black or black/bronze wheels in the spring.View attachment 268973 View attachment 268974

Colormatch (black out) handles, grill, door trim.

Bronze wheels, then get bronze vinyl and wrap the chrome on the steps, and the chrome on the grill surround, rear bumper, and the roof rack.

:hump:

If I keep my truck, I'm swapping all my chrome to a dark bronze

Last edited:

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Colormatch (black out) handles, grill, door trim.

Bronze wheels, then get bronze vinyl and wrap the chrome on the steps, and the chrome on the grill surround, rear bumper, and the roof rack.

:hump:

If I keep my truck, I'm swapping all my chrome to a dark bronze

That will look good! I’d do black on most everything just bronze wheels and emblem. I kind of want a ‘rat rod’ patina like emblem though. Doubt I’ll invest that much $$$ into trim though unless there’s a cheap and durable option I’m not aware of?

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that color! Looks so good onthe tahoes
Thanks! I wasn’t crazy about the color when I got it. I only purchased for family road trips for travel soccer. It was the lowest mile, one owner I could find at the time. Then I couldn’t get rid of it so I kept it, lowered it, and added the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401