Wrap All - Wrap Some - Wrap None

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is black..but you get the idea:

Chevrolet_Suburban_01_002.jpg
man...why those headlights got to be so clear and the front windows aren't tinted. Suprised they would spend the time and money and not get those 2 smoked/tinted. Obviously its a sick ride and I would park this in front of my house with a spot light just so everyone could see it at night. lol.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya bro!

My Hoe is going to the shop in about an hour from now...so we'll see what she'll look like when I pick her up this afternoon.:popcorn:

New Morning, new Day... how did it turn out?

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking ride 16! Definitely black out some.
What would you guy's recommend on mine. I have the Suburban and LT badges blacked out and the molding black on the doors I'm wanting to black out the chrome around the windows too or would it look better chrome? Thanks 1207003fb22e30ad973275125ffe0806.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Great looking Burb! The lugs can be an easy fix. Plasti Dip them. You can just do 3 or 4 coats on them. May get ruined when you need to take the wheels off or such, but a couple sprays and you are back to black.

How does the front look? standard front grill or have you done any mods to it?

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrap all the chrome. Ive seen past quote around $400 to do door trim, fog trim, grill.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
The front is chrome, I ordered a black grill and when the body shop was putting it in they said it had a crack in it and couldn't install it. The body shop also said they wouldn't paint it because they couldn't stand behind it and thought it might peel.b91a4c178c6e51752b599a4730856ddb.jpg

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
What should they charge for just around the windows, just curious to see if the quotes I get are realistic. I replaced my fogs with the 80 watt Vanquish Auto lights and are really happy with them. I also have the HID Vanquish Auto lights and the HID for high beams and I'm just waiting for the shop to get me in to put them in. I really can't wait to get the headlights done but I've had serious back issues that have had me laid up.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

OP
OP
16blkltz

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys! I've got good news and bad news. Good news is that it looks awesome. Bad news... he couldn't finish in time. Remember...he's a one-man crew....and I couldn't leave it all day due to a personal emergency situation.

He wrapped the roof racks, mirrors, rear bumper strip, fog light strips, running board strips, and headlight strips. So he still has to wrap grill and window trims.

I had to drive out of town and will be away till the weekend so I'll bring it back to him on Monday or Tuesday.

I post pics later.