Window Shopping (Lift Kit & Tires)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is a DD truck too. 8" lift, 35's, 383. I drive it about 40-60 miles a day. Rides and handles great. I am debating a 37" tire now but I like the power with 35's and 4.56 gears.

OP
OP
IRQVET

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
Mine is a DD truck too. 8" lift, 35's, 383. I drive it about 40-60 miles a day. Rides and handles great. I am debating a 37" tire now but I like the power with 35's and 4.56 gears.

I wouldn't change a thing, your hoe is perfect and very well built. You have incredible taste.

:shrug:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! When I get my suburban and this is no longer a DD....things will change.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a more family friendly truck. I have a 12yr old and a baby due anytime now. Plus my wife is 5'4" and has trouble getting in the truck now.

Plans: I'd love to SAS it. In the near future a body lift and 37" swampers will hold me over for a bit

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
sokr - i know this is old, but what rims are those on your ride? Which lift are you using??

Your trucks looks amazing, really well balanced.