Window Shopping (Lift Kit & Tires)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there isnt a difference i got the kit brand new from a guy that was going to install it on his
suburban so it should work out fine

the kit is MISSING:
front extended break lines,
and some random nuts and bolts,
that u can get from any hardware store, they could all be there but im not sure

other then that its all there
i kno that the kit is pretty heavy so shipping is gunna be expensive if i had to guess it would be 100$ or so.

and if u have auto 4x4 u will need different cv shafts i think not sure on all that tho
but if ur serious let me kno and i can get everything weighed and get a shipping quote

98TahoeLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome, I will get back to you in the next day or so. Have to clear it with the wife but shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,
Ryan

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sokr315, your truck looks really good. Did you have to do anything else, or did you just buy the kit from rough country and install? Is it the one that is around 500 dollars on their website? Did you do add-a-leafs or the rear lift block option?

I am in the same boat as NorCal in that I daily drive my Yukon to work and stuff, but I really want to go to a true 33" tire/wheel combo (295/75-16). I think the 3" lift would get it done. Ill upgrade to 35's and 6" lift when I retire this truck from daily driver status when my son turns 16....14 years from now! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman