03 Z71 Tahoe with 4" RC NTD lift still rides kinda rough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to abandon my post....have been dealing with some things. Thd torsion bars are stock, the keys are not as stated. 2" lift I believe. I didn't have OE keys to put in. The Rough Country NTD kit is supposed to give factory ride quality. Possibly new Jounce stops? Could mine be worn from having a cranked torsion key lift previously? Or try loading my keys a little more? Maybe there is not enough tension so the truck is sitting down too far on the Jounce stops?

I would contact Rough Country and see what they have to say about it. I'd bet they would be willing to help you out considering their good reputation and lengthy existence in the offroad lift kit modding world. Obviously my opinion about riding on the bump stops does not apply to torsion-style suspensions. I apologize for my contribution of wrong information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar