Who has added Remote Start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get yourself one Midgetclown. I have the Viper and it comes in Handy during the too cold or hot days. It's great when leaving work and everybody standing around srapping the ice off the windows. I just walk out jump in the hoe and drive away. See you suckas! plus the responder feature is great for added security..It is also tied in to the horn which goes off with he siren.

Zebbe152

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got two Viper 5901's, one in my Tahoe and one in my Camaro. It's without a doubt on of the best things I've added to the truck since I bought it two years ago.

I'm going hook it up to the heated seats + defroster this weekend. :)

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the Python 592 remote start with alarm from the US. Having the local Chevy garage installing it soon.
But it is possible to have it programmed to turn on the window defroster and to just warm up the windshield when activating it? Just a thought I have.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I just got the Python 592 remote start with alarm from the US. Having the local Chevy garage installing it soon.
But it is possible to have it programmed to turn on the window defroster and to just warm up the windshield when activating it? Just a thought I have.

Some places prefer not to I know pc Richards didn't want to get into making the heated seats or defroster come one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401