White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$1,200 is cheap compared to the crappy quality leather the dealer will use and charge $2,000+

Yea I hear ya, those guys are really cheap and they have a special right now. I actually got to work directly with the Katzkin seat designers on what I wanted to do so it was really cool having that level of involvement with my crazy ideas. In the end, we went with the standard settings on everything which wasted 3-5 days of everyone's time....most importantly, mine :adminpower:

Anthony said:
Any more complete pics of all the seats and stitching yet?

Coming this week man...I swear :rocking:

B

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Hahaha, wow thats great! You take pride in quality work, nice job man!

I just bought a black Recaro baby seat to go with the interior just incase lil mama rides with daddy...of course you know I'm going to recover the cneter pieces with white leather!

41ZSNPDEWEL._AA300_.jpg

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow it took me 2 days to read this whole thread...DAMN MAN! BOSS you are the MODIVATOR! looks AMAZING!

Thanks for the new sig :waytogo: Gunna pimp myself for a minute LOL

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, still running into minor issues...and to be perfectly honest here I'm pretty sick of jacking around with this interior now! Will finish it up this weekend I think....

So tired of the details...I put the hoe on stands tonight to do something else entirely so i wouldnt mess with the interior
B

Mosberg416

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
cant wait to see the end result, i am in the same process as you, blackin out the whole interior, but with a denali xl, expensive thought and hard to find certain parts. good luck

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

siiccccckkkkkkk trucccckkkkkkk!!!!

BLACK DENALI 5*Z

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

for all of the interior plastic parts what would you recomend the most, paint, leather wrap, or vinyl wrap?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

i thought i was the only crazy one to go through all of that work but i guess now theres 2 of us, lol. when my truck gets back from paint, i will upload some pics and let me know what you think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217