White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a black Recaro baby seat to go with the interior just incase lil mama rides with daddy...of course you know I'm going to recover the cneter pieces with white leather!

41ZSNPDEWEL._AA300_.jpg

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow fantastic work

Thanks man, I'm a little behind now...small issues, missing screws...not putting the center console back in for now so that's an interesting issue in itself.

Should have it all put back together soon....

B

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey BOSS where did you go for the leather seats and how much did they cost if you dont mind me asking

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey BOSS where did you go for the leather seats and how much did they cost if you dont mind me asking

Hey man, the seat covers are from Katzkin I got them from www.autointeriorslive.com

They have the best prices on Katzkin leather unless you are a dealer of course. Mine cost me $1200 with stitching, logo, premium upgrade.

If you buy the leather, don't think you are being smart and saving money by only buying the 2row kit if you have a 3row truck. The stitching is different because the small seat has to fold down to access the 3rd row. So if you have a 3row vehicle, you MUST buy the 3row kit...even if you're not going to use the 3row any more like me.

B

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Hey man, the seat covers are from Katzkin I got them from www.autointeriorslive.com

They have the best prices on Katzkin leather unless you are a dealer of course. Mine cost me $1200 with stitching, logo, premium upgrade.

If you buy the leather, don't think you are being smart and saving money by only buying the 2row kit if you have a 3row truck. The stitching is different because the small seat has to fold down to access the 3rd row. So if you have a 3row vehicle, you MUST buy the 3row kit...even if you're not going to use the 3row any more like me.

B

$1,200 is cheap compared to the crappy quality leather the dealer will use and charge $2,000+

Any more complete pics of all the seats and stitching yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigStick