White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, and how often do you drive it then?

So are you going to add anymore accents to the interior? What did you do to your center counsel? Anything special? I don't remember if you had it in there when I saw it or not.

This winter, I'm going to build out a 2002 or 2003 denali dash and center console with the same colors and leather pattern, I have extra leather from buying the seat package bc I didn't put in my 3rd row. Except for the aliuminum kick plates with TAHOE in white LED, I'm done with the interior man..already moved on to the outside with a rollpan, esky rack, hd hood...if I can afford it in March I'll build a SC-ready SIICK ass 6.2L

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy Fawk Bobby!!! That interior looks **** man!! Loving the seats and the "BOSS" embriodery. Glad you went with the white dbl stitch..

Grassyass brotha

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love it.. how much cash did this set you back ...

All in all, with about $900 in brand new GM seatbelts - about 6k

Somewhere in the thread I posted this but that $6k is:
  • carpet
  • seat covers
  • paint/materials
  • seatbelts
  • vinyl
  • headliner
  • new windshield
  • new high end Wincos tint all around
  • 3m crystalline 70% on the windshield
  • 180sqft Dynamat (inside and underside, engine bay,hood)
    I think thats it?

B

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
I just bought a black Recaro baby seat to go with the interior just incase lil mama rides with daddy...of course you know I'm going to recover the cneter pieces with white leather!

41ZSNPDEWEL._AA300_.jpg

B

I've got the same seat....wish I had your interior to match it!!!

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These pics make me really wonder about why GM didn't offer a black interior in these years.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta clean r up and take some next week with my buddys 2k camera...my camera sux or I dont know how to use it right

B

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
B, love the hoe man looking damn good. The quote is priceless. I swear when I get some wheels on the kon I want us to hook up and have few at bar somewhere. Just so I can check out the interior in person. Don't want my stock ass kon seen with your hoe until i get some wheels:)

I can hear the conversation now. " Look at that nice tahoe, but what is that parked next to it" I don't know but it's stock as hell". That would make a brotha have to get up and leave. Keep up the good work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401