Whats the highest mileage you would go and still buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummmm.... I guess if I REALLY wanted it Id pay 15 at the most. But hey man im no expert lol. I buy and sell about 3 to 5 cars a year and Im pretty **** about stuff. To me, a 7 year old truck with over 100k and the issues you stated (Regardless of the package), to ME is not worth over 14k. Again, thats just my opinion. Ive never owned a Denali so I dont know what they go for. I paid 7k for my 04 Z71 with 116k and every option you could get on that model, with a 3'' body lift and 33's. So to me, 9000 more for a denali thats only 3 years newer and has around the same mileage, isnt a good deal. But that is based on the purchase i made, and the price I usually pay for used vehicles.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I mean I guess my think is that that is below KBB and below any of the other prices on Denalis even ones with more miles, so I kind of based it off of that.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I get that part too, I just tend to look at what i could trade it in for and what I have paid for similar vehicles. Its a preference thing and I dont go by KBB or NADA unless im looking to trade in. You can always find a better deal if your willing to wait and look for that right deal. I think KBB has my tahoe at 11k... i paid 7k for it.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

You can also sell me your tahoe :)

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the white one you posted a picture of. That one looked pretty nice.

reloader-1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought at 71k, I will admit that was budget driven. I think I would prefer to keep it under 40k.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing over 100k miles and i never pay more then wholesale bluebook or whatever they bring at the autoauction because alotta times vehicles dont bring fullbook

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or whatever they bring at the autoauction because alotta times vehicles dont bring fullbook[/QUOTE said:
And thats why I pay so little attention to KBB.. People say what they book for all the time but I have never had someone tell me what a vehicle I was interested in booked for, and then I actually paid that price lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork