What tire could possibly look good for my Suburban on Premier 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing back this thread a bit, I am getting installed today Bilstein 5100 front and back, front set at 1.7" and putting on Bridgestone Dualer A/T RH-S
Pics and review to come!

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input from everyone and especially to Olyelr who provided many pictures and help me pint pointing exactly what I needed.
I will do a separate review of the Bilstein 5100 front and Rear as well as updating the thread tirechoice for 22" with my impression of the A/T Dualer.

So, I am very very pleased with the results. The Shocks gave me exactly the front lift I wanted, meaning the rear is still 3/4" higher than the front which is hard to even notice since I have a Suburban.
The ride ~quality~ is vastly improved.
The 285/45r22 Dualer A/T make a subtle statement but go nicely with the levelled look and eliminate for our needs the skinny street tire look I was thinking the dualer H/T would project.
Driving around town there is virtually no difference in ride quality or decibels.
I drove around 100 miles on highways at speed ranging from 60 to lets call them 9.5mph :)
Absolutely no noise from the tires and the Shocks make the truck so planted its hard to believe the front is sitting higher.

I got all of these things installed by my chevrolet dealer at a rate comparable to any offroad shop, also got an alignement.

Now the Suburban really looks like a giant freight train!

Happy Camper.

Significent other did not even notice any of the upgrades :)

IMG_5908.jpg IMG_5911.jpg

bjeremi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as an addition to the thread. I went with the Nitto 305/45/22 G2's and they are definitely more noticeable at 70ish or above. Could be my wheels too which I changed out at the same time but wanted to add.

Love the way the look.

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as an addition to the thread. I went with the Nitto 305/45/22 G2's and they are definitely more noticeable at 70ish or above. Could be my wheels too which I changed out at the same time but wanted to add.

Love the way the look.

Mind sharing side profile pictures?

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any updated on rubbing with a bigger tire size and a level kit

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input from everyone and especially to Olyelr who provided many pictures and help me pint pointing exactly what I needed.
I will do a separate review of the Bilstein 5100 front and Rear as well as updating the thread tirechoice for 22" with my impression of the A/T Dualer.

So, I am very very pleased with the results. The Shocks gave me exactly the front lift I wanted, meaning the rear is still 3/4" higher than the front which is hard to even notice since I have a Suburban.
The ride ~quality~ is vastly improved.
The 285/45r22 Dualer A/T make a subtle statement but go nicely with the levelled look and eliminate for our needs the skinny street tire look I was thinking the dualer H/T would project.
Driving around town there is virtually no difference in ride quality or decibels.
I drove around 100 miles on highways at speed ranging from 60 to lets call them 9.5mph :)
Absolutely no noise from the tires and the Shocks make the truck so planted its hard to believe the front is sitting higher.

I got all of these things installed by my chevrolet dealer at a rate comparable to any offroad shop, also got an alignement.

Now the Suburban really looks like a giant freight train!

Happy Camper.

Significent other did not even notice any of the upgrades :)

View attachment 201942 View attachment 201943

:cocktail: what upgrades?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yea, looking good!!!!! You did well!!!

An obvious (yet discrete) upgrade like that can go completely unnoticed to some people.

What front valance you have on there?

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yea, looking good!!!!! You did well!!!

An obvious (yet discrete) upgrade like that can go completely unnoticed to some people.

What front valance you have on there?

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...wer-valance-that-comes-on-police-model.90043/

thanks! see link above. its the police valance for the tahoe PPV. Most people decide to cut their existing one. I went with this one.
I think a couple people with GMC also used it, so I ~think~ it fits Yukon too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20