What tire could possibly look good for my Suburban on Premier 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for your replies, input and pictures!!!!! would you have by anychance a side picture of your ride with these A/T Dualer?
I am thinking about going with billstein 5100 front and rear and only lift the front 1" (i know they can go up to 1.75")
the reason why is:

-that way I could stay with a pretty mild manner 285/45r22 (noise wise), the pricing on them is better than the rare few options for 285/50r22

-and I think it will add just enough attitude, the idea would be for someone to think it's all stock with a little flair to it.

I dont have a side pic with those tires. That was my wifes last vehicle from a few years back.

However, I am putting a 1.5" leveling kit on her current Denali this week when the kit comes in (ordered last Saturday), then tossing on a set of 305/45/22 Hankook Dynapro Atm tires (they are sitting at discount tire waiting right now). I can add pics of that setup soon hopefully!

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have a side pic with those tires. That was my wifes last vehicle from a few years back.

However, I am putting a 1.5" leveling kit on her current Denali this week when the kit comes in (ordered last Saturday), then tossing on a set of 305/45/22 Hankook Dynapro Atm tires (they are sitting at discount tire waiting right now). I can add pics of that setup soon hopefully!

Woww, thats a real good idea.
I did not think about this tire model or size. I also see they are better price than nitto G2 285/50r22

Def would love to see a pic once installed with 1.5 level.
that might be exactly what I'm looking for.

I found the post you got your picture from and the guy has a 2.5 level kit and said he had to do some minor trimming, will be interesting to see your with 1.5".
I am going with Billstein 5100 1.75" max lift in the front, nothing in the rear

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/305-45-22-fit-without-level.93610/

Last edited:

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not think about this tire model or size. I also see they are better price than nitto G2 285/50r22

I found the post you got your picture from and the guy has a 2.5 level kit and said he had to do some minor trimming, will be interesting to see your with 1.5".

Yes, the price is exactly why I went with these tires. I really wanted the Nitto Ridge grapplers in a 285/50/22, but WOW $$$$$. Not to mention, that is really a little more aggressive than she needs LOL.

Yea, I am curious if I will need to trim anything (or pull the liner back, anyway). Looking at the front fender liner with her stock tires, it is definitely gonna be close. But honestly, I dont think a leveling kit (weather it is 1.5" or 2.5") is really gonna help at all. I jacked the front of her car up 1.5-2" with a floor jack, and the stock tire is still basically damn near rubbing the fender liner when turned.

Will update when I get it all done!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Take a look at Cooper, too. Great reviews, great pricing.

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The zeon? I was checking that one out, too. The coops are typically damn good tires... especially for the money.

looking for all terrain options, these look more 100% street, unless there is a diff one I'm not looking at

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2