What should I do to Bertha next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of lift parts in my Amazon cart, just a matter of getting enough money. I'm a broke college student after all :rotflmao:

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
No offense taken either, I know it's not everyone's favorite look haha. Most of my friends think it's stupid, but I can say for certain I'll never get lost in a parking lot!:chewie:

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As always it is your truck to make it look how you want. Just when you open up the forum to input, lol you will get all kinds of input from seeing so many trucks. Some options that warrant change are what are usually suggested and taken with a grain of salt. No offense given, just merely opinions from this side. Whatever you choose will be your right choice.
Its a # trendingthread

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll agree the light bar is necessary in College Station, maybe not that size, but extra light in general helps. Plenty of paved roads, but no street lights or even towns for miles and miles and miles.
If you want you could just level the front end. For my 2500 a shop said it'd be 250 installed with parts so couldn't be too much for an older Tahoe.

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Yeah more for out of town stuff, I drive back and forth to Huntsville sometimes, so for that it's totally necessary.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done a lot of stuff to my truck while I've owned it, and I've got a few ideas as to what I want to do next, but I'd like to see what y'all think!

Nice truck.

My personal opinion:
Get rid of the extra stickers and the push bar/brush guard.
Lift and/or level.
Wheels and tires.

In the end, run what you dig and enjoy it.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The light at is not only awesome but serves a purpose. Love the lightbar hell I love the truck

Sent from Dugar's iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo