What should I do to Bertha next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I've done a lot of stuff to my truck while I've owned it, and I've got a few ideas as to what I want to do next, but I'd like to see what y'all think!

IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels and tires always change the look immediately. Maybe make the stickers disappear too IMO.

Last edited:

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels and tires always change the look immediately.

Maybe make the stickers disappear too IMO.
Rims for sure. And I only say that cause you can see the lugs.

Is the light bar necessary?

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I always get hate about the stickers haha. :rolleyes: But yeah, I eventually want some American racing Baja's and at least 35" ATs or MTs. I honestly really like the Duratracs I have right now, they're just small and on stock wheels.

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Actually yes, I like in college station, Texas, which is in the middle of nowhere and I often find myself on a back road after dark, and the lightbar is invaluable.

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I think it looks pretty damn cool myself.
Meh to me, but if it's actually usefull like you say than keep it. If the rugged off-road look is what you are looking for(which I prefer), then a nice lift/rims/tires is your deal. If you did that, the light bar and brush guard would more sense.

The only thing I really don't like is stickers. If you did the lift etc...you could just say FU to me lol :)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As always it is your truck to make it look how you want. Just when you open up the forum to input, lol you will get all kinds of input from seeing so many trucks. Some options that warrant change are what are usually suggested and taken with a grain of salt. No offense given, just merely opinions from this side. Whatever you choose will be your right choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu