catalytic function not clearing (should I do more parts cannon)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex_M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank for the info, So I guess It a major rich fuel issue. I could not find my newer more detailed scanner but even my old one gave me some much valuable data My LTFT on Bank 2 is above 10% (13.3 to be exact) which i guess to much of the dark web info out there is in the rich territory. So I guess a look at my fuel injectors and MAF is on the check list to check.

Just a PSA to everyone reading - do NOT use eBay injectors even if they are labeled AC Delco and come in the Delco box. Chinese fakes in Delco boxes cost me a motor last year. Stuck open and hydraulic'd the motor on restart, bent a rod.

OP
OP
Fernando Escobar
Reaction score
Just a PSA to everyone reading - do NOT use eBay injectors even if they are labeled AC Delco and come in the Delco box. Chinese fakes in Delco boxes cost me a motor last year. Stuck open and hydraulic'd the motor on restart, bent a rod.
I almost went down that path seeing the low low price. I found a shop around me that offered them rebuilt and with a warranty and had no issue there, still have my originals though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts