What has been your best deal ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corsiman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure what planets aligned, but I found a guy parting an Escalade and got the roof rack, rear vent appliqués, rear glass with third brake light, and wiper cowl end cap (without the antenna hole) for $160. Not only that, the Escalade was the same year, and same color as my Tahoe. Just need a nice day or two to get it all installed!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Not sure what planets aligned, but I found a guy parting an Escalade and got the roof rack, rear vent appliqués, rear glass with third brake light, and wiper cowl end cap (without the antenna hole) for $160. Not only that, the Escalade was the same year, and same color as my Tahoe. Just need a nice day or two to get it all installed!
Talk about luck!

swampfoxjr

Reaction score
7e05066eaac16dfe8bd44f1080d81c4a.jpg

4 tires for $49,

Z71 valence, alternator, & coil packs for a set of hubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
What color is that ?
And hell of a deal for sure!

sent from the last frontier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024