What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love me some Rain X :D I haven't used my wipers yet this year ;)

Ha ha ha!! We are just starting our months of rain and just the other day I was ticking off my wife while I was driving by not turning on the wipers when it was raining pretty good!! She hates it when I do that, she can't resist reaching over to turn on my wipers while I could drive like that for hours if I needed to! Then I remembered the Rain-X bottle that I have had for 10+ years or so and thought I'd give it a try like the old days!! Pure heaven for rainy Oregon!! lol Maybe I won't have to get new wipers after all for this winter!! haha

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the inside,waxed the outside. Enjoying the 75 degreee day in late October. And ordered some new reverse bulbs.

jumpmaster28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed new Brake Rotors on the front, and brought out my snow tires yesterday, and installed LED Lights in the instrument cluster today.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove her to work, then to the bank, wing stop, then on home. Hopefully I'll put bak enough for a tune in a week or 2.

Coolhandmike

Reaction score
Just an update on the Hawk Superduty brake pads. They really work well and provide great stopping power. I've hauled my boat and taken the car on the Blueridge Parkway (the mountains). However, there is a tremendous amount of brake dust on my wheels after just two weeks without washing.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced fuel pump assembly. Truck finally went dead. Have been waiting/dreading to do it for over a year now.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a set of CREE leds for my reverse lights. Install was about 5 mins. Very bright during the day--looking forward to seeing them when its dark.......I picked them up from V-leds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese