What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon985

Reaction score
Well since you asked. I removed my luggage rack to sand and prime my rusty roof. Removed and sanded my mirrors,bumpers and fender flares. Goig to put raptor liner on everything. The transformation is underway!!!!

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Hey Me too, this is the first official day that I drove the Tahoe as muy winter rig. My wife has been driving it since we got it, and we just bought her a Subaru.

Its snowed this morning so Im driving the Tahoe and parking the SS

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Great price. What years were 3rd rows available in leather? I have only seen leatherette (vinyl).

Heck man, I dunno.. They came out of an 01.. Might b the vinyl, it was 1AM when I met the lady @ the gas station.... Just needed some but didnt feel like paying the huge price I kept seeing on CList

mmeachem

Reaction score
Replaced Keyless Remote

Ordered from carandtruckremotes.com

Painless Programming and love the new look

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck man, I dunno.. They came out of an 01.. Might b the vinyl, it was 1AM when I met the lady @ the gas station.... Just needed some but didnt feel like paying the huge price I kept seeing on CList

Awesome price. I've seen prices in the $300 range for 3rd rows. Nice score. I need to get on CL and do some hunting.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rain-x'd all of the windows and the 2 mirrors on the denali today, now i'm asking myself why I stopped using Rain-X 15 years ago!! lol That stuff rocks!

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Awesome price. I've seen prices in the $300 range for 3rd rows. Nice score. I need to get on CL and do some hunting.

Yeah.. I've been looking for a while but didnt wanna spend that much money....
I saw em for $150 OBO...
Emailed her and asked her what her bottom dollar was (even tho 150 was a great price) ... she just said umm $80.. Didnt have to think twice, told her sold and picked em up that night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman