What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled her up and ran through the touchless wash, followed with the spray wax wipe down. Going to try some of that Lucas Slick Mist soon as well.

Ordered a couple new T10 LEDs for my map lights. One is in disco mode.

IMG_2768.JPG

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled her up and ran through the touchless wash, followed with the spray wax wipe down. Going to try some of that Lucas Slick Mist soon as well.

Ordered a couple new T10 LEDs for my map lights. One is in disco mode.

View attachment 77318

Looking good, the Lucas slick mist works great it's all I use for a quick wipe down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good, the Lucas slick mist works great it's all I use for a quick wipe down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx man. Yeah I mentioned the Lucas Slick Mist and numerous guys gave it thumbs up.

I hadn't heard of it, but the reviews are tops. So will add that as I run down my existing stock.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working on my peeling and faded clear coat with some spray clear coat I got at advanced auto. First I clean the area then try to sand off as much of the peeling clear coat as I can then spray new clear coat on. It's not perfect and you can still see a bit of the old clear coat but it's a hell of a lot better.
The spot right in front of me is the first spot I sprayed next to a spot I haven't done and it looks so much better
IMG_1076.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be correct and I cannot remember that exact point. Yes LCA's are DJM.

Better yet that post and picture is deleted for the above mentioned reason so as to not conflict what you were referring to with Tonyrodz earlier.

Sorry man. Thx for checking that. @Red Rocket

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally random question why do the jounce stops need to be in contact? I've never understood that one.

torsion bars are linear spring rate. They make them progressive. They are designed to be in contact at ride height, and are part of what sets the proper spring rate in the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076