What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fillerdust

Reaction score
Changed the oil. Looked at my jounce stops when I was under it, with all the talk lately on them and yeah I think she is due....IMG_20170323_160747.jpg

Thats with the wheels on the ground. Both sides are gone. Yes I know my shocks are rusty, it's on my list.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil. Looked at my jounce stops when I was under it, with all the talk lately on them and yeah I think she is due....View attachment 77507

Thats with the wheels on the ground. Both sides are gone. Yes I know my shocks are rusty, it's on my list.

oh boy you are gonna love the ride improvement
sway bar links might be toast too? Might as well do the bushings as well. Sometimes those dont look super warn but they are ovaled out on the inside.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil. Looked at my jounce stops when I was under it, with all the talk lately on them and yeah I think she is due....View attachment 77507

New jounce stops will definitely make it handle better but I agree with/ @TheAutumnWind that you should check those other items too. It looks to me like that lower swaybar endlink bushing is shot.

Fillerdust

Reaction score
Yes jounce stops just got ordered. I'm gonna get some energy suspension endlinks when I do the shocks.

The funny thing is the truck drove great. I have noticed once I put the 22s on that it jumped around the road a bit more but chalked it up to the 305 width tires.

I'm definitely going to start putting some money into the front end of this thing.

TM98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember reading a reason why not to run a circuit breaker. Not sure though.

I ran this fuse:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FSKYNSC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and when my nali got totalled it was hit right at the drivers side front corner exactly where the battery is. The rad core support got pushed back and the battery got grounded out. The fuse I used kept the thing from burning to the ground.
What size fuse did you use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019