What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of stumped and can't figure out why my CEL keeps popping up on my dash after all the new parts I've thrown on the truck. Prior to installing the K&N CAI the engine ran fine, ever since i installed the CAI along with two brand new AC DELCO MAF sensors it's been running like shit

The funny part is, as soon as i unplug the wire from the MAF it runs smooth...as soon as i plug it back in, it runs like shit and sounds like it wants to stall. There are no leaks and every clamp is tight, at this point i'm considering removing the K&N and buying a new OEM intake since i threw my original in the garbage.

Can anyone give me some advice or point me in the right direction since i can't figure this out?

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of stumped and can't figure out why my CEL keeps popping up on my dash after all the new parts I've thrown on the truck. Prior to installing the K&N CAI the engine ran fine, ever since i installed the CAI along with two brand new AC DELCO MAF sensors it's been running like shit

The funny part is, as soon as i unplug the wire from the MAF it runs smooth...as soon as i plug it back in, it runs like shit and sounds like it wants to stall. There are no leaks and every clamp is tight, at this point i'm considering removing the K&N and buying a new OEM intake since i threw my original in the garbage.

Can anyone give me some advice or point me in the right direction since i can't figure this out?

Have you had the codes pulled?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I believe the LS7 tb's are good for turbo or supercharger setups too. That's another option if you plan on going FI
I believe your comment was for @RedRocket not me lol. No way I would ever go charged with this thing.

And why can't we tag redrocket ?

FI?

fresh350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe your comment was for @RedRocket not me lol. No way I would ever go charged with this thing.

And why can't we tag redrocket ?

FI?

I just saw you guys taking about it and thought to tag you too haha.

FI=forced induction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88