What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The map sensor harness was the next thing I was gonna look at. I got the TBSS map sensor with my intake and wanted to try and use it. But ours works too with minimal modification

Oh and to stay somewhat on topic... I did the fuel pump in my neighbors Dodge Ram Rumble Bee. He just filled it up and the pump quit as he was backing into his driveway. Fun, fun haha
Why do they always die with a full tank?!..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done the mod to even out the tow mirrors so it sits level? If not might help the mirrors look more stock.

Truck looks great man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, i actually managed to get the drivers side all wired up today, i leveled it out using 2- 6mm washers...looks much better than the passenger side. Hopefully i can finish the passenger side tomorrow if it's not freezing out again

Also got the cluster blue =)

TM15.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks, i actually managed to get the drivers side all wired up today, i leveled it out using 2- 6mm washers...looks much better than the passenger side. Hopefully i can finish the passenger side tomorrow if it's not freezing out again
Better get to it, after tomorrow the weather is gonna be cold, wet and just plain crappy for a few days.

Fillerdust

Reaction score
I replaced my headlight switch. Nothing exciting but should cure the dash light dimmer going crazy after the headlights have been on for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401