What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about just pulling off the damn caddy symbol and getting a custom made emblem to go in its place.
Why would you try to make a custom emblem when he could swap the airbag for the one he probably already has from the wheel that came in his truck.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they aren't the same color, then it will look abstract( I.e black steering wheel, pewter airbag ) vis

Or maybe just doenst like appearance of the one that came with the truck. So a good compromise for if, if he wanted, would be to pull the Chevy symbol from nnbs airbag and just swap it with the caddy emblem. I'm just saying there are other avenues if, that's what hes looking for.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea I meant something custom. Take off the caddy badge and fab up a painted circle to go in its spot with a custom bowtie on it.
Or a nnbs steering wheel badge might fit in its place.

Last edited:

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out broken door marker lens with new unit.
24ffad1dd57f2e4be1e44a3c3977e0d0.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where dust your get the replacements, hook a brother up

@about20ninj45

Can easily find them on eBay or Amazon but not cheap per unit or as a pair.

I got lucky the other week and found a set at the junkyard and cost me about $11 for the pair. Not perfect, but I polished them out and finally have a pair with the red and clear pieces not broken off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts