What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
The Denali got some new hardware today
22eb567ac12442f268e20551fd92643a.jpg

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm not telling about that... I have an escalade airbag in the garage, with the escalade center cap removed. That's the only one that is removable. If course the other ones aren't, so you either have to swap the whole airbag to a envoy airbag, or pull the escalade center cap just doesnt have the caddy symbol

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm not telling about that... I have an escalade airbag in the garage, with the escalade center cap removed. That's the only one that is removable. If course the other ones aren't, so you either have to swap the whole airbag to a envoy airbag, or pull the escalade center cap just doesnt have the caddy symbol
He said, I hope you change that badge to a chevy, I said you have to swap the whole airbag to get the chevy badge, and you questioned that. Unless you want to glue a chevy logo onto the caddy badge, that's the only way to get the chevy "badge" on the steering wheel.

You literally just answered your own question.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about just pulling off the damn caddy symbol and getting a custom made emblem to go in its place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia