What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the leveling kit installed. New 295/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers go on tomorrow afternoon. I had also previously installed the tow hooks, and a BBP tune.

Where did you get the tow hooks from. I’m thinking with my RWD, not a bad idea to install them for the winter, just in case. Thanks

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The fit and finish looks decent on the eBay hooks?

EDIT: Nevermind on my fit and finish question. I found them on eBay and now I get what you mean. They're still OEM, but considerably cheaper. Thanks for the tip

Last edited:

Ryan212

Reaction score
Wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask,

HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS!!! There's a ton I want to do to my BCM.

The same way you do any tuning for any module. First figure out what it does and what you want to change. Start comparing files and disassemble the code and see what is going on.. I just started looking at the BCM to add fog lights to my 2017. What else do you want to do to your bcm?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The same way you do any tuning for any module. First figure out what it does and what you want to change. Start comparing files and disassemble the code and see what is going on.. I just started looking at the BCM to add fog lights to my 2017. What else do you want to do to your bcm?
I’m a hardware guy. I was only required to take 2 coding classes and hated them both. But I’d be happy if you could teach us sone tricks.

crewdawg1981

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, I didnt get it all done today (just got my brake kit put on), but:

- Wilwood BBKs to the front and rear
- 26" Dub 8-Ball Rims on 305s
- GM Performance Exhaust with Black Chrome tips
- GM Performance Air Intake kit
- Black Bowties
- Windows & Windshield tinted

Thinking about doing the fogs on with low beams diode mod. I did that on my 2004 and see that some are doing it in our model as well.

Other mods i'm considering:
- Swaybars
- Might wrap the roof (just the roof panel, not everything from the windows up) in black. Thoughts?
- Waiting on warranty to run out before a tune.

full

full

Vimes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I'd like to see what can be done, then go from there. But disassemble code? Not something I'd even know where to begin at. I was hoping there was some sort of all-inclusive BCM programming platform that could be used to make changes, not something where I have to figure out individual 1s and 0s and hope I'm flipping the correct bits to make a change.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving it 1,200 miles last week, parked it and pulled out the sports cars. Winter storage is around the corner, plenty of time to enjoy the Tahoe in the cold months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts